Lets talk the benefits of Dermaplaning & FAQ’s you’ve been wanting to know from the expert!
I’ve tried every facial out there and dermaplaning was one facial that really benefited my skin.
Facial hair has never been much of an issue for me. After trying
dermaplaning I never realized how much dead skin build-up and peach fuzz was there I couldn’t see. Dermaplaning is a treatment aimed to give a deeper exfoliation by resurfacing the skin, and result it gives your skin a boost of radiance.
Our expert aestheticians at Blue Divine are trained by dermaplaneing professionals. Dermaplane professional education certification is recognized and holds the highest standards. With the expert use of a scalpel across the top layer of skin, you really only want to try it with a trained professional.
Benefits of Dermaplaning
- Manual exfoliation
- Brightens the skin
- Increase absorption of skincare products
- Removes hair (peach fuzz)
- Evens skin tone and texture
- Allows skincare products to penetrate deeper, and reduces congestion
- Dermaplaning under the eyes, will make your concealer apply much smoother
and help prevent milia under the eye (little white bumps). Use an eye brightening
serum post dermaplaning and eyes will brighten and will prevent eye aging.
- Dermaplaning combined with a light natural peel or a Hydrafacial will give your skin increase a longer lasting GLOW.